Thursday, January 22, 2009

Return of the stolen soul


After taking full control
Of my weak body and mind
Assumed you had locked up my soul
And you've never looked behind
For you don't know I'm the leading role
And in my play you're just a child

Always thought you were fooling me
And I was just playing along
In a few moments you'll see
That you could never be more wrong
For in my forest you're a lonesome tree
And just a single line in my song

Which one of us really needs the other?
This is our eternal game
Like when a baby needs his mother
And a picture needs a frame
It's been like this forever
The inevitable stays the same

I'm glad you're back, you know
The chase ends by your return
Now I can simply let you go
But a few things you should learn
Play with water, you'll drown
Play with fire, you'll burn

1 comment:

HumanObzerver said...

allah ynawar ya gada3333333333333333333. first poem for u that i find a big sence of Strength and independance in it.. less whining yo u know...thats maboy!