Saturday, January 24, 2009

Of the crow who decided to let go...

So here you are below
Still looking up at me
Waiting to shoot the crow
Or to cut down his tree
I'm really sorry to disappoint you
For I was born to be free

Before you aim your gun
Or throw your first stone
You'll find that I'm long gone
And you're still standing alone
I'll fly towards the sun
And leave you on your own

For I could end the curse
And break the eternal spell
Destiny is in my hands
And you know that very well
Forever you've lost the chance
Of a story you'll never tell

I will fly and hear you moan
And cry of your own pain
I'm a phoenix in the sun
And an eagle in the rain
From the ashes I will rise
And you'll never see me again

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHO!
That's my friend!!
Hats off. I liked this one awyyyyyyyyy

Asser Mattar said...

Thanks sweety :)