Sunday, May 31, 2009

What they say and what they do...

She says "We are best friends,
And if love starts, friendship ends"
So that is why she runs
To marry someone else

Then when married she says
"The best thing about
My husband and I
That we have always been best friends"

She says "You are too old
To be my lifetime lover"
And when she smells the gold
She can marry your father

She says "You are too young
To be the chosen one"
And then you meet her man
Who looks more like her son

She says "I'll never travel,
If you want me you should stay"
And the next day she is living
Thousands of miles away

She says "I'm really tired,
Please get me out of here"
And when you're ready to go,
She says "I'll miss you dear"

She says "I believe in you,
And in what you say and do"
It just takes another man
To show you that's not true

She says "I'll always love you,
Until the day I die"
But this is valid only
Till she meets a better guy

She says "I'll love you more
Than all you can ask for"
And the next thing you know
She's walking out your door

She says "I'll never marry
Someone who hurts my friends"
Then the ex of her best friend
Is the one she ends up with

She says "I've always wanted
A man as good as you"
And then she chooses being
With the dirtiest man she knew

She says "You are so funny
So kind, so smart, so sweet,
So please come with me honey
There's my lover I want you to meet!"

You're a small line in the song
Of the woman of another man
All of them can't be wrong
It's over before it began

No comments: