Sunday, December 28, 2008

From the diaries of a serial killer


I'm the undertaker

I'm your heartbreaker

I'm the grim reaper

On your sorrows I feed

And make your soul bleed

As I go deeper
-
This is how I am

A heartless dirty thing

In the land of the damned

I am the only king

No matter how it hurts
-
I never get enough

I give nothing but pain

In exchange for your love

I wonder everyday

For how long it will last

And why you have to pay

For my crimes of the past

It's not your fault, I know

But it's all out of my hands

I'd better let you go

Though your roots are in my land
-
I'll set you free for good

You'll bleed as I set you free

But I'll do the thing I should

For what is meant to be will be

And quickly you should learn
-
As your wings will take you high

That there is no return

Once you're able to fly

You don't belong to me

Angels belong to the sky

No comments: